Testing for Five Health Issues that Contribute to Allergies
Many have predicted a bad pollen season this year. Some are calling it “Pollenocalypse”!
Here are five things the clinic can test to help with allergy relief for this season’s symptoms:
- Increased Toxins: Both in the foods and the environment. Sonoma county residences inhaled several chemicals from both fires in the last year. Some of these chemicals cause an autoimmune reaction in the lungs and nervous system and also increase allergy and sensitivity symptoms.
- Infections: Viruses and bacteria have acquired new defense mechanisms that they did not have many years ago. This is why hospitals are telling patients that certain bacteria cannot be treated or are resistant to antibiotics. We can do testing to see what natural supplements are needed to address these more complex situations.
- Low Immune System: This is occurring more and more in our present environment. I personally know of two people in my life that died in the last 3 months from an infection. There are several reasons for this. In the last several months, our office has increased patient testing for a lowered immune system.
- Increase in Pollens this Year: Because of the rains, the weeds that normally pollenate from July thru October are pollening now. When it rains, the molds and mold toxins are activated and kicked up into the air. The wild flowers are also very prolific this year. This means we have both more pollens and more mold pollens in the air. The variety and amount of pollens are increased at this time. In the month of April, there are pollens for trees, weeds, grasses, shrubs, and wild flowers, as well as mold and mold toxins each time it rains. We offer an acupressure treatment that helps with allergy relief!
- Food Sensitivities: These can become more symptomatic during the pollen season and can contribute to an increase of pollen allergy symptoms.
Looking for Holistic Approach to Allergy Relief
If you are looking for a holistic treatments for your health issues, please give the clinic a call at (707) 527-7710 or click here to make an appointment on-line. We offer a free screening or a phone consultation for people looking for a natural way to resolve functional issues in the body to restore health.
Dr. Cindy Zafis, DC, DACACD has used several holistic healing techniques for allergy relief since 1995 in Sonoma County. One technique is NAET.
Dr. Zafis, DC, DACACD does do a specific food sensitivity test in her office and supports patients with allergy relief for food sensitivities & pollens, skin issues, digestive issues, headaches, fatigue, coughing, menopause symptoms, and perimenopause symptoms.
She has a Diplomate from the American College of Addictionology & Compulsive Disorders and offers holistic therapies for anxiety and dependency issues.
Call the office for a 15-minute free consultation and food sensitivity test in our office. To make an appointment, call (707) 527-7710 or click here to make an appointment on-line.
BLOG Allergies in the Fall? Fall Allergies in Sonoma County As the season moves from summer into fall in Sonoma County, many people notice they are coughing, getting sinusitis, or having other allergy symptoms. Their symptoms may have started with weed pollens which...
BLOG Three Tips to Falling Asleep Naturally Sleeping pills can be very addictive, so it is important to fall asleep naturally without medications. Here are 3 tips that may help you fall asleep naturally: Avoid blue light 2 hours before bed. Blue light can be coming...
BLOG Foot and Hand Pain In the last 2 years the clinic has treated many patients with foot and hand pain with great success. I check and treat several different factors when looking at feet and hand pain. A Case Study using Holistic Techniques for Pain: One of my...
THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE IS NOT MEDICAL or THERAPEUTIC ADVICE: You understand that this website is NOT provided for purposes of consulting, evaluation, treatment, instruction, diagnosis, prognosis or professional services of any kind. You understand that the content of this website is not intended to apply to any specific individual, specific condition or specific clinical situation. You understand that the content of this website is not a substitute for the advice of a qualified, state-licensed and practicing professional. You understand that all content in this website is provided as general information only and is not intended to provide specific advice, including but not limited to medical advice, nor is the content of this website to be relied upon as such.