This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.healthresolutions.net. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any:
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address).
This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
Effective May 28, 2019.
This Website is controlled, operated and intended for use only in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on this Website are appropriate or made available for use outside of the United States of America.
Links to Other Sites
This Website may contain links to other sites. If so, and if you choose to use the services provided by those third-party websites, you may be asked by those sites to provide certain personally identifiable information. Owner is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. Please be aware when you leave our site, and read the privacy policies of each and every website that you visit. This Agreement applies solely to this Website. Owner is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
All material available on this Website is the property of Owner and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. All rights are reserved to Owner. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, transmit, broadcast, sell or distribute in any way any material from this site without express written permission from Owner. You are permitted to use material from this Website for your own personal, private, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Health Resolutions Treatment Center is a trademark of Owner. Other featured words or symbols, used to identify the source of goods and services, may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
[Optional – use if users generate content on Website]
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the service provider’s designated agent. Written notification must be submitted to the following designated agent:
Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to use the Website:
- to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person or entity, or otherwise interfere with use of the Website;
- to modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, link to, or in any way exploit the Website or Website Content except as expressly authorized by Owner;
- to mine, record or gather information about other users;
Owner may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Website, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind.
Disclaimers and Liability
THE WEBSITE AND ALL WEBSITE CONTENT IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. OWNER MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO (1) THE OPERATION AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SITE, (2) THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, LEGALITY, USEFULNESS, SAFETY, AND IP RIGHTS OF ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION LISTED ON THE SITE, AND (3) THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH AND/OR SOLD ON THE WEBSITE, AND. OWNER FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT THERETO, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. IN NO CASE SHALL OWNER, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR OF ANY OF THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS SOLD THEREON, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OWNER’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Use of Website
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are able and competent to enter into the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Website. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use this Website.
Thanks so much for visiting,
Dr. Zafis, DC